HR Tools to PRE-SCREEN Job applicants.
As an employer, you are responsible for the safety of your employees and customers. Conducting background checks and drug tests on job applicants give you the insights to past behavior that can be detrimental to your business. The courts expect you to do due diligence prior to hiring employees. A solid pre-screening process can save employers hundreds of thousands of dollars in Negligence in Hiring and other lawsuits.
Hire Well Now’s cloud based Background Checks and Drug Screening system is not only FAST but extremely reliable. We will show you how to run background checks the right way. Our system insures that applicant rights are preserved while our client’s liability is minimized from Negligence in Hiring lawsuits.
What are the benefits?
- Intuitive, ONLINE user portal to easily execute background and drug screening
- Quick Interface that requires only 4 data inputs from applicant (First and Last name, DOB and Social Security Number)
- Competitive Pricing with unparalleled service
- Fast, yet reliable results. Many checks are instantaneous and most come back within 24 to 36 hours.
- Visual Alert system for early Detection
- Customizable packages and bundles available to multiple job descriptions
- Yearly MVR and National Crime Screen programs available
- Random Corporate Drug Testing programs available
- Cloud Based Pre-Screening System can be managed from anywhere
- Unlimited end user training and support
- HUGE Drug Testing Lab Network with over 3600 LabCorp and Quest Diagnostic labs Nationwide
BackgroundsPLUS™ – Never Wonder Who You are Hiring Again!!!
Hire Well Now provides you with a variety of Criminal Records Reports. Whether you are looking for local, statewide, national, or international criminal records, your needs are met with accurate and fast reports. We go the extra mile to make sure you have accurate information on the criminal record of an applicant so you can make the right hiring decision. When you look at what the reports include and how fast the criminal records are returned to you, it will be easy to understand why lets BackgroundsPLUS™you Hire with Confidence!
- County Criminal – Felony and misdemeanor criminal record searches are available in any of the 3200+ county court houses nationwide. Hire Well Now’s network of professional researchers perform hands-on searches to ensure that our clients receive the most accurate and up-to-date information possible. Completed searches include date of arrest, severity, disposition date, final disposition of the charges, and sentencing information.
- Statewide Criminal – Felony and misdemeanor information is obtained from repositories and “live” courthouse searches as available. Each state has its own set of rules and restrictions on what information is available to employers. Hire Well Now’s knowledgeable professionals help our clients understand which reports are available in any specific state. Searches include date of arrest, severity, disposition date, final disposition of the charges, and sentencing information.
- National Crime Screen – This database helps our clients broaden their criminal searches by providing over 300 million records nationally in one comprehensive search. Information is obtained from Superior and Circuit Courts, Administrative Office of the Courts, Sex Offender Registries, Department of Corrections and many other sources. The sources and depth of coverage varies by state. This product is available as either a statewide or as a national search.
- Federal Criminal – Generally this is where the more serious crimes will be discovered. These Federal level crimes include many crimes that usually are not found at the county or state level. This is an excellent aid to discover embezzlement, drug trafficking, counterfeiting, immigration violations, mail fraud, tax evasion, military crimes and many other severe crimes. Federal crimes are often referred to as “white collar” crimes, and are especially relevant when screening for management and executive positions.
- Sex Offender – Sex offender searches are available at state or national levels. Currently there are more than 350,00 registered sex offenders nationwide. Employers granting unsupervised access to the public find this report crucial to avoid serious liability issues. Our Instant database provides you with immediate results. Records are matched by name and sometimes by date of birth. Often mug-shot photos are provided.
Here is a list of the most common searches performed on applicants:
- Drug ScreeningPLUS™ is dedicated to being your premier drug screening provider. Our network of thousands of testing centers ensures that you are never too far from a convenient location. Our most common drug screening tests include 5 and 10 panel drug screens with paperless electronic registration. Simply put, you can throw out that case of chain of custody forms that you are holding on to. There are a myriad of reasons that an employer would request their employees or applicants to take a drug test. Below is a list of the most common reasons that employers drug screen their employee.
- Pre-Employment Screening – Some employers choose to base their applicants’ employment eligibility on a clear drug screen.
- Random Drug Screening Program – Let us setup a truly random drug screening program for you. Drug and alcohol users often abstain from use while looking for employment. After passing their drug test and starting their new job, they go back to using drugs. Random drug tests can prevent employees from resuming drug use.
- Post-Accident Screening – Employers may also test employees that are involved in workplace accidents. Drug use in the workplace accounts for hundreds of billions of dollars in lost productivity each year. These tests determine if alcohol or drug abuse was a contributing factor in the accident.
Choose Between Electronic Chain or Traditional Drug Screens
Traditional – Paper Chain of Custody
Your applicants can complete pre employment drug screens at absolutely any collection site in the entire United States. Features of traditional pre employment drug screens include:
- over 11,000 collection sites
- instant multi-panel tests
- lab-confirmed multi panel tests
- your choice of local clinic
- streamlined integration with our background check software
- access to all your applicant’s records at a click of a mouse
- results are MRO certified and DOT Compliant
Electronic – Chain of Custody
This screening process allows your applicant to test at any approved site across the United States (4000+ sites). Our extensive network of testing sites include facilities from:
- Med Tox
We provide an Electronic Donor Pass to the applicant by email. The applicant then takes this pass to the site near her. The testing facility, which has been electronically alerted, then collects the sample and provides you with notification of the results. This is a must-have tool for scheduling testing on applicants who are not in close proximity to the job opportunity.
Available Pre Employment Drug Screens Include:
- 5 to 10 drug testing panels
- Department of Transportation (DOT) testing
- Urine, saliva, or hair screens sample testing
- Instant collection cup tests
- Physical Examinations
- Vaccines and Immunizations
Better Hiring Starts HERE!
For more information about BackgroundsPLUS please contact Sales at 866-717-9808, use the contact form, or email email@example.com.